Building Credible Workforce
National Security Database (NSD) is a prestigious certification program from Information Sharing and Analysis Center (ISAC), awarded to credible & trustworthy Information security experts with proven skills to protect the National Critical Infrastructure & economy of the country.
Various Certification Levels in National Security Database
First responders for Cyber crimes. Designed for Lawyers, Parents, Teachers and Counsellors.
The Cadet level is awarded to all professionals who clear the theory exam in any of the designated technical domains.
The highest technical level in NSD, Falcon level is awarded to all professionals who clear the 8-hour lab exam in any of the designated technical domains
Awarded to professionals with 7 or more years of sector specific domain experience. On invitation only.
Awarded to nominated leaders who have made significant impact in the cyber security industry. On Invitation only.
Technical Domains in National Security Database
NCIO: Intervention Officer
NCPT: Penetration Tester
NCWT: Web App Penetration Tester
NCXR: Exploit Researcher
NCFI: Forensics Investigator
NCMA: Malware Analyst
NCRE: Reverse Engineer
NCTP: Threat Hunter
NCTI: Threat Intelligence Professional
NCSA: SOC Analyst
NCIS: Industrial Security Professional
NCDP: Drone Security Professional
NCIP: iOT Security Professional
Less than 10% professionals pass our famed 8-hour lab exam. It’s why NSD professionals do not just get jobs but also get to keep it.
Security Clearance Levels for NSD
NSD security clearance levels helps in classification of a professional based on his technical and psychometric credit rating to qualify access to sensitive information (or access to sensitive federal government sites and/or assets). Profile charts and in depth expert narrative reports of the candidate are maintained for decision-making and feedback. These describe an individual's typical interpersonal behavior, thinking style and ways of coping with stress.
Basic Reliability (L0)
- For Local Police
- Clearance for handling regular Cyber Crime Cases
- Controlled access to information on need-basis
Enhanced Status (L1)
- For Local and State Police
- For advanced assignments related to Cyber Security Investigations and Research
- Awarded to Falcons
- For Indian Intelligence agencies
- Minimum 5 years of experience required in respective domains
- Psychometric testing mandatory for clearance
- Same as L2
- Additional checks, interviews and references needed
- Psychometric testing required every year
Top Secret (L4)
- Same as L3
- Character reference required
- Psychometric testing required for every assignment
Security clearance is awarded by ISAC to NSD Professionals based on their conduct over a period of time.
NSD Certification Process
Get Official Training
- Select the technical domain
- Attend official training
- Schedule your exams
Achieve CADET Level
- Clear online exam
- 2 Hours, Multiple choice questions
- Tests your concepts in-depth
Achieve FALCON Level
- Requires clearing 8-hour Lab exam
- Held every three months
- Highly technical and hands-on
3 Interviews - Guaranteed.
When you get certified, you will receive awesome placement assistance from ISAC.
Unlimited Class Revisions
Register once and repeat classes as many times as you want across the year.
Your employers get a cover of INR 500,000 against your code of conduct!